Are you a tourist? Are you a local? Are you interested, curious, amazed or attracted to learning more about the oldest living culture on Earth?
Here are my Top 10 Aboriginal Tours and Experiences in Western Australia, a state that stretches across a land that is over 2.5 million square kilometres with the worlds most beautiful beaches, remote deserts and ancient forests:
- Six Seasons Tour at Pullman Bunker Bay Resort (see featured image with local Elder Nina Webb showing Tom Parry how to use the guidebook while Pullman Bunker Bay Resort General Manager Leighton Yates watches on).
- Camping With Custodians (Pilbara and Kimberley Regions)
- Bindjareb Park (Pinjarra, South West Region)
- Black Tracks (Kununurra)
- Wuddi Cultural Tours and Centre (Dumbleyung, Wheatbelt Region)
- Laverton Art Gallery (Laverton, Northern Goldfields)
- Nyungar Tours (Perth)
- Yamaji Art Gallery (Geraldton, Mid West Region)
- Mandjoogoordap Dreaming (Mandurah)
- Jacks Story Telling Kojonup (Don’t let Jack tell you the tea is made from bush plants. He gets it from the local supermarket up the road.)
These are experiences for the world to be proud of.
Discover. Immerse. Learn.